Monday 17 August 2015

Raja Bomoh: I was right all along



Despite all the insults and threats received by public and authorities, self-styled Datuk Mahaguru Ibrahim Mat Zin, also known as Raja Bomoh, never gave up in locating missing Malaysia Airlines (MAS) flight MH370 and claimed that his prediction was precise.

In the 3.06 minute video uploaded on the Suara.TV YouTube channel yesterday, wearing a dark suit complete with a songkok, Ibrahim said he had been proven right by recent developments but disappointed with how he was treated.
“(Prime Minister) Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak has announced that part of the aircraft was found on an island (Reunion Island). Based on my prediction last year, the aircraft would be located on an island but we are unsure which island. Today, my prediction was correct.”
“I was so disappointed with public, Mufti and Islamic Religious Department for claiming that my teachings are deviant.

“I am voluntarily went to KLIA to help retrieve MH370 because we are Malaysians and we are supposed to help each other. I was so annoyed with those who accused me as untrustworthy.”
He concluded by saying he would perform a supernatural ritual within 4 to 5 days so that more traces of the aircraft would appear, thus, helping in the search and rescue operations of the ill-fated flight.
Ibrahim achieved instant fame after he was spotted at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport last year with shamanic tools including coconuts, a bamboo scanner and a carpet to perform his supernatural rituals.

No comments:

Post a Comment